Reese turned 9 months on Feb.9. She is a little over 20 lbs. and 28 in. long. She is cutting so many teeth at one time. She has 6 that I can see and cutting 2 more on the top, poor baby! She is a happy little girl. She like to clap and yell,loves to dance,waves when someone walks the room, says "momma", "dada", "da" for dog, and "nana" for her bottle. I have actually already taken her off the bottle and she is now drinking her formula through a sippie cup. She seems to love it and was really easy to get off the bottle. The pacifier will be next! She has started crawling, kinda, in her own commando style way. I was thinking she was not going to crawl but I guess I was wrong. She loves to be standing and trying to take steps. Her hair is well past her shoulders and starting to get lighter. I can't bring myself to have it cut. She is such a joy and adds so much to our lives. I feel so blessed for Reese and Landon and could not imagine life without them!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Reese is 9 months
Reese turned 9 months on Feb.9. She is a little over 20 lbs. and 28 in. long. She is cutting so many teeth at one time. She has 6 that I can see and cutting 2 more on the top, poor baby! She is a happy little girl. She like to clap and yell,loves to dance,waves when someone walks the room, says "momma", "dada", "da" for dog, and "nana" for her bottle. I have actually already taken her off the bottle and she is now drinking her formula through a sippie cup. She seems to love it and was really easy to get off the bottle. The pacifier will be next! She has started crawling, kinda, in her own commando style way. I was thinking she was not going to crawl but I guess I was wrong. She loves to be standing and trying to take steps. Her hair is well past her shoulders and starting to get lighter. I can't bring myself to have it cut. She is such a joy and adds so much to our lives. I feel so blessed for Reese and Landon and could not imagine life without them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment