Well, it has been a while since I have posted anything. Reese is now 7 months. It is hard for me to believe. She is getting so big. She is sitting,laughing (as you see in the video below), and saying "dada". I like to think I have heard a "mama" in there somewhere but I'm not so sure. Landon is still the best, most loving, busy, independent little boy I know. He is such a ham. I have lots of video I wish I could post of him singing and playing the guitar. He loves to "put on a concert and be corded". However I cannot get the video to download. We have been busy getting ready for the holidays. Here are a couple of pictures at a attempt to get a Christmas card photo. It was definitly a challenge. Oh, Landon actually sat with Santa at a recent Christmas party. Josh and I were shocked since he has been terrified of him in the past.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Well, it has been a while since I have posted anything. Reese is now 7 months. It is hard for me to believe. She is getting so big. She is sitting,laughing (as you see in the video below), and saying "dada". I like to think I have heard a "mama" in there somewhere but I'm not so sure. Landon is still the best, most loving, busy, independent little boy I know. He is such a ham. I have lots of video I wish I could post of him singing and playing the guitar. He loves to "put on a concert and be corded". However I cannot get the video to download. We have been busy getting ready for the holidays. Here are a couple of pictures at a attempt to get a Christmas card photo. It was definitly a challenge. Oh, Landon actually sat with Santa at a recent Christmas party. Josh and I were shocked since he has been terrified of him in the past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment