Landon is growing more and more everyday. It is like he is growing before my eyes. I can't believe he will be 3 in April. Time goes by way too fast. We have signed him up for school to start this summer. He is excited but I think I will miss him being at home with us. It is only 3 days a week for 3 hours and will be good for him. He is so smart. He knows all his shapes and colors, counts in english and spanish, knows his ABC's, and can recognize his letters. There is nothing that he can't say and we can never pull anything over on him. He loves to play games on the computer and does really well. He is already a football fanatic (I think his daddy had something to do with that). He would live outside if he could. He loves to play his drum set and put on "concerts" as he says. Ok, I guess I am done bragging but I am so proud of both of my kids as I am sure most parents are.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Landon
Landon is growing more and more everyday. It is like he is growing before my eyes. I can't believe he will be 3 in April. Time goes by way too fast. We have signed him up for school to start this summer. He is excited but I think I will miss him being at home with us. It is only 3 days a week for 3 hours and will be good for him. He is so smart. He knows all his shapes and colors, counts in english and spanish, knows his ABC's, and can recognize his letters. There is nothing that he can't say and we can never pull anything over on him. He loves to play games on the computer and does really well. He is already a football fanatic (I think his daddy had something to do with that). He would live outside if he could. He loves to play his drum set and put on "concerts" as he says. Ok, I guess I am done bragging but I am so proud of both of my kids as I am sure most parents are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment