Monday, August 11, 2008






Well, the last week has been quite stressful. The kids and I travelled back to Georgia for a long weekend. Josh had to work so I thought it would be a good time to go visit family. We had a great weekend. We celebrated Gran-Gran and my aunt Carla's birthday. We went swimming and had dinner with Josh's parents, grandmother, and aunt. The weekend was wonderful until I was headed back to South Carolina. I got in an accident on Barrett Pkwy. Thank goodness my mom and sister were home and got there in a matter of minutes. My aunt and dad also came to check on us. I was so worried about the kids but thank goodness everyone was fine. I have never been so scared for them. My Infiniti was totalled and of course I had just payed it off a week before the accident. So, now we have a new car. We ended up getting a Yukon which I love but would rather have my Infiniti with no car payment. The most important thing is that the kids were ok. Landon keeps telling me I crunched my car. He is so funny. I also deleted all my pictures from my weekend at home on accident, but here are some recent pics of the kids hanging around the house. I can't wait for vacation!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Hey! I heard about your accident. I am so sorry that happened! I am relieved to hear that you and the kids were not hurt! Thank God. :)