We just got back from a vacation at Rosemary Beach in Florida, thanks to my aunt and uncle Robin and Brian. They have a great condo that they were nice enough to let us use. It is our favorite vacation spot. However, I realized it is not vacation anymore with 2 kids. There is so much packing and unloading but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Landon loved to play in the sand but didn't like the ocean to much. Both kids loved to swim. It was Reese's first time in the swimming pool and she seemed to have a great time. We all loved having Josh with us for the whole week and really enjoyed having some family time. We also got to spend some time in Georgia with family which is always fun. Overall we had a great time but it always goes by to fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I want to go to Florida so bad!! Looks like you had a blast and your kids are just beautiful! Reese is so cute and I can't believe how big she is already.. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment