Wednesday, July 2, 2008




Well, I decided to join the world of bloggers. As most of you know our family has recently expanded. We welcomed Reese Michelle Davis on 5/9/2008. She weighed 9lbs 9oz. It was a tough labor and delivery but well worth it. She was born 2 years and a month after her brother Landon. He has been so great with her. There has only been a couple of jealous moments. He loves to kiss her and sing twinkle twinkle little star when she is crying. Reese has just started sleeping through the night at 2 months. I am so glad because I was starting to feel like a walking zombie. It has definitely been harder getting up at night when I have a 2 year old who is full of energy to take care of during the day as well. Thankfully Landon sleeps until about 9am every morning. I have loved being a stay at home mom so far. I am going to work a few days a month though just keep my nursing skills up. We have been spending our time outside and at the park. We also make way to many Target trips. Josh has been working a lot. He has to spend the night at the hospital every 3rd night this month which is hard. I do appreciate what he is doing for our family and I am so proud of him. Well, here is my start to my blog and here are some pictures of the kids over the last couple of months. Hope everyone has a good July 4th!

1 comment:

John and Brieanne Dabney said...

Hi Jennifer! I don't know if you remember me (Brieanne Riley), but I just found you on Debbie's blog and realized we both had baby girls on the exact same day. Were you at Kennestone, too? Well, congrats on your two beautiful children.