We have had a great summer so far. We have had lots of company which is always a good thing. We miss home so much so it is nice when we have family come visit. Most recently my dad and Jean were here. The next weekend my mom, grandmother, and cousin came. We went to the zoo and did some shopping. This weekend we are having Josh's parents over for the 4th of July. We also had a fun time at a recent lake party. Landon rode a jet ski for the first time. He was so excited but I was pretty nervous. We also went to a birthday party at Ed Venture children's museum where Landon played on a fire truck and a tractor. Reese has pretty much slept through all of this. She sleeps a majority of the day right now. All in all we have had a great summer and look forward to the rest of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY!!! I love blogs and I am so glad you started one!!!! Your kids are so cute.
She is so cute! She looks A LOT like Landon!
Kelley
Post a Comment