Sunday, March 28, 2010

Asheville Feb. 2010





Josh and I went to Asheville for a weekend at the end of February. It was a senior retreat for Josh since he will be finishing up residency soon. It was a great weekend and nice to hang out with all his fellow residents and their spouses one last time. We went to some great dinners and toured the Biltmore. My mom came to Columbia to keep the kids. Of course it is always harder on us to leave them than it is for them. Landon was actually pushing us out the door telling us to go. They always have fun with Tay Tay! Needless to say it was a great weekend and nice to get away with Josh for a couple of days. The Grove Park Inn is beautiful and I hope to go back one day when I can enjoy the spa!

No comments: