Valentine's Day was a lot of fun this year. The kids woke up to a bag full of V-day goodies. I fixed them some pancakes with hearts in them, we made Josh a card, and decorated cookies. We were a sad that Josh had to work but prepared a great dinner for him to celebrate when he got home. We had home made lasagna that the kids helped me make. We all had a candle light dinner together. It was so sweet and special and the kids absolutely loved it. Landon kept telling me that this was the best Valentine's day ever. He is always so appreciative. Josh gave me a gift certificate for a much needed massage. I can't wait to use it! I got him 2 canvas pictures of him with each one of the kids from Hawaii. It was a special day that we plan to celebrate and make special for the kids every year!
On a side note, Landon can write his name all by himself at 3 years old! When we were making the v-day card for Josh I ask Landon if I could help him write his name. He preceded to tell me he can do it himself. I thought it would just be a bunch of scribble but nope, it was great! I was so surprised and proud of him. I knew they were going to be practicing learning how to write their names in school soon but I hadn't seen anything or heard they had started yet. I guess they have and Landon picked it up really quickly. He is also wanting to read words on his own and getting me to spell everything for him. He is my smart little boy. Reese won't be far behind since she tries to do everything her big brother does. She is so sweet and loves her brother so much. She is his cheerleader always telling him "good job dede" (that is what she calls Landon) and giving him hugs and kisses. I hope they always stay so close.
No comments:
Post a Comment