Josh and I had a great weekend to celebrate our birthdays. I can't believe Josh is turning 30! It seems like yesterday we started dating, he was 17 and I was 15. We went to the Ga/Auburn game with some friends. We had a lot of fun. We also had 2 great family b-day parties with lots of good food and gifts. Josh has wanted to learn to play the acoustic guitar so Landon, Reese, and I surprised him with one. Thanks to everyone for everything! Happy 30th birthday Josh. We love you!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Josh and I had a great weekend to celebrate our birthdays. I can't believe Josh is turning 30! It seems like yesterday we started dating, he was 17 and I was 15. We went to the Ga/Auburn game with some friends. We had a lot of fun. We also had 2 great family b-day parties with lots of good food and gifts. Josh has wanted to learn to play the acoustic guitar so Landon, Reese, and I surprised him with one. Thanks to everyone for everything! Happy 30th birthday Josh. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment